Terms & Conditions
By downloading, browsing, accessing or using this First Responder application, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. If you disagree with any of these Terms and Conditions of Use, you must immediately discontinue your access to the mobile application and your use of the services offered. Continued use of the mobile application will constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use, as may be amended from time to time.
By signing up as a ‘First Responder’, you agree on the following
- You are embarking on a life saving mission.
- You shall conduct a preliminary evaluation of the crime scene. This evaluation should include the scope of the incident, emergency services required, scene safety concerns, administration of life-saving measures, and establishment of security and control of the scene.
- You will be courteous with the person in distress, maintain calm and make best attempts to help them.
- If this victim is conscious, you will take consent of the victim before performing first-aid. If the victim is in a situation where they are unable to provide consent, you will be responsible for your actions. Please note that you will be protected under the Good Samaritan Law. G1 will not be liable for any of your actions and is only acting as a technology platform to alert you when there is an emergency within a radius of 1 km, and to provide you the technology to contact nearby ambulances and hospitals.
- You do not have any convictions or pending criminal cases against you.
- Your phone has enough prepaid balance/postpaid connection active to receive and send phone calls, and SMS.
- Your data connection, location services are always turned on to receive alerts.
- Have enough battery backup in your phone.
- Carry an ID proof when addressing an emergency. Update the latest status of emergency on the app at all times.
- Will not reveal any health/personal information of the patient to anyone except the emergency services personnel.
- G1 owns and retains the right to terminate a user’s account when there is general abuse of the app in any way.
- G1 may contact you in specific cases on the phone number provided to learn more about specific cases that you may have attended.
- G1 will use the notification and GPS systems on your mobile phone to notify you of emergencies in your vicinity.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All editorial content, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trademarks on the mobile application are protected by copyright laws and/or other laws and/or international treaties, and belong to us and/or our suppliers, as the case may be. These works, logos, graphics, sounds or images may not be copied, reproduced, retransmitted, distributed, disseminated, sold, published, broadcast or circulated whether in whole or in part, unless expressly permitted by us and/or our suppliers, as the case may be.
- We will not hesitate to take legal action against any unauthorised usage of our trade marks, name or symbols to preserve and protect its rights in the matter. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Other product and company names mentioned herein may also be the trademarks of their respective owners.